so, although i'd previously concluded that time flies when you're having fun -it also manages to zip by unnoticed when you're busy to the point at which you don't even remember to eat or go to the bathroom....let alone, update one's blog.
but, if you can be that busy -and be having fun at the same time...well, that's just a recipe for champions, now isn't it?
so, i've finally established some sort of routine which (surprisingly) includes being able to shower and take my time getting ready in the morning, having food for the day and setting aside at least one hour to workout at night -which is more than i thought i was capable of maintaining for any period of time. but, so far, i'm surviving. it's been about two weeks and, if anything, my routine is only becoming more and more solidified -as opposed to its disintegration to pieces. so, that's a plus.
i think that once your body becomes accustomed to a certain set of ways, it just becomes programmed -which makes sticking to the schedule that much easier. and, it's really not as bad as people may anticipate. all it really takes is some form of decent time management -and the willpower to make everything an equal priority.
I agree with you. I think I have programmed my body to ride my bicycle for long hours. I rode for 3 hours today, and din't get tired..haha
ReplyDeleteLovely blog!