because either will do, at this point.
anyway...just thought i'd share: i've discovered a positive to smoking. which is something i never thought i'd be bored -or suicidal -enough to say. but, here i am -ready to shoot myself at work -saying it.
and it's true; i suspect.
having that internal alarm clock, a.k.a. a nicotine addiction, which -faithfully -kicks in every hour (or less), ultimately forces one to take those much-needed breaks, get some fresh air and have even the superficial-est of human interaction.
so, there we go: a pro to smoking.
can today BE any longer??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
<3 this post. I love suicidal blog entries, hell yes I am morbid. A provocative spin on the whole anti-smoking craze.
ReplyDeleteYou took my mind on a wild ride girl.
By the way, I've just discovered your flickr account. Can you be anymore perfect for me?
if only i were truly as perfect for you as you say...how depressing!
ReplyDelete